Market Analysis Associate with Uber Malaysia Sdn.Bhd.
- Start date
- 15/10/2015 to 14/10/2016
- Applications close
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1. To carry out in-depth market research and analysis of the local transportation industry.
2. To conduct sales related intitiatives e.g. cold calling, appointments.
3. To assist in training newly recruited Uber drivers.
4. To support the demand team in increasing number of Uber users.
5. To come up with new initiatives to boost user sign-ups.
6. To communicate and obtain feedback from Uber users.
- Internet User Skills
- Team Management
- Project Management
- Marketing / Selling skills
- Presentation skills
- Organisational Management
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Weekday work hours: 10:00 – 18:00
- No work on Saturdays
- Salary: $USD 462.38
- Vacation policy: –
1. Take ownership and be accountable of the opportunities that are available to them.
2. Pick up real world skills to be career-ready.
3. Gain solid foundation to be competitive in the job market.
4. Develop excellent communication skills
Incoming Preparation Seminar
1. Positive feedback obtained from customers
2. Return On Investment from events and initiatives by the EP
1. Research on Uber
2. Visit Uber’s local office at origin city
AIESEC will arrange the transportation for the exchange participant to the airport whereby the participant will fly back to their own home country when the internship is over.
Health insurance info:
Insurance to be bought before leaving country for internship.
Visa & work permit info:
Visa applied will be Employment Pass 2(EP2) through the Expatriate Services Division (ESD) for a one full year duration
Please kindly apply on this Podio link as well.
AIESEC support for intern to reach final destination:
AIESEC will support the candidates in terms of arrival pickup and facilitating their transportation from the airport to their place to stay and also arrange a trip to the company for initial expectation settings.
Provided and covered